mercredi 3 avril 2013

There is this woman who claimed to have crossed 113 (Speaking of age)

There is this woman who claimed to have crossed 113 (Speaking of age). She actually looked old enough to support her claim. When I asked her about the secret behind her longevity, she answered “I live my life as if I am not alive”…

I thought this was a statement from the past century that I don’t understand, but then she added “I make my own decisions and I never regret my choices. If something good came out of my decision, it will just add extra happiness to my life. If something bad came out of it, I just don’t care. I made my choice and I should move on. That’s how I always feel happy.”…

Well, that’s just one tip of many other tips addressed by aged people and presented in one of my infographics here

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire